Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Inspiration - Halloween Projects

If you're fast with your needlework, you just might have time to whip up one of these fun Halloween projects!  Otherwise, you can be like me and put it in the "do for next year" pile ...


These skeleton motifs actually look like I could get some finished for this year - I'm thinking of a yarn size that will make them big enough to be coasters.  The free pattern is available on Kristin's Krazy Knits.



I'm working on knitting my first sweater - so far so good, but it's still early in the game!  If all goes well, this darling skeleton sweater will definitely be on my needles for next Halloween.  It's knit with Bernat yarns and the pattern is free on the Yarnspirations website (sizes 2 through 8).




And I love Monica Gausen's bathat!  I definitely need one.  She's made the pdf available free on Ravelry here.  

This crocheted white pumpkin has a spooky chic elegance to it - like something that would be in the Addams family's home!  And it's cleverly stuffed with black tulle.  This would be great as part of a Victorian Halloween decor.  The free instructions are at Kits Crafts here.

Happy Creating!  Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment