Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Inspiration - A Little Fun

Here are a few fun looking free patterns I've recently come across:
First, a great little amigurumi dragon pattern by Lucy Ravenscar.  This photo show it in all one color and the pattern shows it done a little differently with a second color down the back ridge.  I'm currently hooked on reading Martin's Fire and Ice series (Game of Thrones) and can see this made up as Drogron, Rhaegal, and Viserion!



Okay - I have to get my knitting skills up to par if only to make this fabulous humpback whale!  The pattern is free on Bec Brittain's website.



Every year I buy those fleecy spider webs at the Halloween store and every year I think there has to be something better.  Here it is!  If you added  extra chains around the edges you could hang it up.  The pattern is free on Crochetnmore here.



And if you're thinking about Christmas projects, here's a darling reindeer ornament from Tamie Snow at Roxycraft.  I'd change the nose to red for Rudolph.


Happy Creating!  Deborah

1 comment:

  1. Great patterns! Thank you for sharing them! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete